Friday, November 12, 2010

What is Social Networking?

I choose this article because everyday I am using social networking website all the time. The most people are depending on the internet. For example, business people have to use internet all the time to contact with their customers. When I have to chat with my friends, I have to contact them by use social networking sites such as MSN, Facebook or Hi5. Therefore, I think nowadays it is the most important thing for people to communicate with other people.

According to the article, social networking has happened since 21st century. Social networking is a group of people who gather and share their information or their experiences. There are meny benefit of social networking such as make new friends in other countries, learn their culture or learn their language. However, social networking also have a danger. The dangers depend on users because if they advice a stranger at their website, dangers might happens such as lose data or get a virus. If people have a conversation with strangers on mobile phone, they have to make sure that they follow their mind by not meeting with the stranger.

I agree with the state that social networking also have a danger because social network is a large area which covers most people around the world. It depends on the user that they try to protect their information or not. I think it is easy to make sure that you do not get a danger from the person who thinks worst to you. The method is you have to scan virus and scan people who add your website all the time, so it can protect you in primary.

No comments:

Post a Comment